Friday, January 21, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

You know what I love? 

Bandwagons.


1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?


When first meeting someone, I want to know their sense of humor. If it's a potential friend, this will pretty much decide how the relationship is going to go; if it's a co-worker, it indicates how professional or informal I can be; and if it's a student, I pray to Jesus it's similar to mine because it makes it a heck of a lot more fun if we can crack jokes sometimes.

2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?

My husband is CONSTANTLY surprising me! I love that, when talking about previous jobs, he said "Well, when I was a line cook at a 50's diner..." or, when talking about law enforcement and criminal punishment he threw out, "Well, when I was chasing someone and he opened fire on me..."

WHAT?!? Who are you? I love it. 

3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?

Oh God, so hard. I would probably say Boston. I grew up in Massachusetts so it's familiar, but I love the history and the emphasis on education. It's a city that feels like a town and I think the Irish/Italian cultural mix would fit me (a mick) and my husband (dago) perfectly.

4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?

Toothbrush + Camera. Equally necessary to my survival and general sense of well-being.

5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.

Redhead, wife, teacher, photographer, reader, studier, over-analyzer, adventurer, independent, traveler.


No comments:

Post a Comment