Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mini Success!

Ok, I know this isn't a huge number but I am psyched!

In the 10-ish days I've been using MyPlate, I've lost 5.4lbs!

Yay!

When my husband last saw me, I had been stressing out and had gained some weight. Since then, my goal was to lose 28 lbs. (which would put me back to high school cheerleading days. And before you hate me because of the whole cheer thing, I was not one of those stick-thin girls running around with her skirt in a twist. Scout's honor.)

Sorry about the tangent.

ANYWAY, 28lb. goal.

I have lost 13.4lbs so far!

Yay yay yay!

P.S. I just realized. I'm talking about getting as thin as I was in high school, which was 10 YEARS AGO. That's so mother freakin' weird.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, C! That's awesome! Halfway there! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop woop! Way to go girl. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete