Sunday, July 3, 2011

Little Chop Chop

Last week I was in a weird place- not totally sure why but I have my suspicions.

Anyway, I was upset. I told Josh, "I'm sad."

By the end of that day, we had a new puppy.

(He's an excellent husband, by the way.)

Before this sounds more ridiculous than it actually is, we've been talking about it for a little bit so it wasn't just some spur of the moment thing. It was just fuel to the fire that I was upset and he wanted to make me feel better, so it clinched the decision.

We went down to the shelter and Josh picked out our little Chopper. He's a beagle/basset hound mix, which is called a bagel. So. Cute.


I'm not sure why, but Chopper likes to walk under/lay where Quincy's missing leg should be. He's like a strange little puzzle piece of love.

Rescues are the cutest. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness how cute! He is an adorable mix. Gotta love puppies :-)

    ReplyDelete