Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Very Pinterest Thanksgiving

I am totally late to the Pinterest thing, but now that I've really sat down with it over a cup of tea, I LOVE it and have decided that it will inspire a lifestyle change.

For example, Warm Apple Pie Pots look delicious and are such a different twist on one of my brother's favorites! I am not the greatest cook in the world, but I love baking and would like to get more into it. Plus, no one in my extended family enjoys baking (that I know of), so it would be fun to bring in some different ideas to the standard I-just-pulled-this-pie-out-of-the-box dessert table.

Source: roostblog.com via She on Pinterest

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


 
 
 My husband would really like to see something like this little number. Doesn't this Peach and Cinnamon Cobbler look freakin' amazing? 
 






--------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of any possible dessert to make, I really, really want Pumpkin Parfaits.



Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment