Friday, November 2, 2012

Guilty Pleasures



To Tame A Highland Warrior (Highlander #2)To Tame A Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I will admit it- I read romance novels. I would say it's maybe once or twice a year I get in this mood, but when I do, I basically hunker down for two days straight and read two back-to-back. Then I crawl out from under my covers, brush my teeth, and rejoin the civilized world.

I really liked this one for two reasons: I love when historical fiction romance authors actually put in some leg work, and this chick actually researched Berserkers / Viking ancestry. I'm fascinated by Norse mythology and history, so of course that made me happy.

Secondly, the hero reminded me of my husband, right down to the coloring of his features.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment